Hi

Update:-

Sorry about Xpostings - This is a link to Wegway magazine www.wegway.com who were kind enough to print an article on the Four Senses New Zealand collaboration which I was fortunate enough to be invited to be involved in - latest issue page 30 - and resulted in a National TV broadcast and a furthering exploration through an invite to Banff New Media Centre in Canada. It is also detailed here -
http://netzspannung.org/netzkollektor/output/event.content.xml?entryId=74131&lang=en

Keywords - using sensors, cameras, audio, visuals, olfactory stimulation, color lights....etc... with an Auckland symphony orchestra, mixed ability dance company Touch Compass, "Handss" deaf signers; and with audiences of all abilities in 1000 seat auditorium Dorothy Winstone Theatre Auckland. One of those special events that happens not often enough in a lifetime ;-)
A video is also available from writing to me.

You are welcome to pass on the link as appropriate as I think the magazine is really nice and a good voice for International artists...

Other writing - Soon to be published - fall 2003
European Network for Intelligent Information Interfaces  <Inhabited Information Spaces> foreword written by Jakub Wejchert Information Society DG - European Commission. <Soundscapes chapter> see www.i3net.org and book link off front page

Regards
Tony