Rosemary

I had a similar problem with GCSE results from AQA and WJEC, using the UNIT-e.  I have found out this is because there are two entry codes i.e.  0150 English subject entry and 015002 Higher tier paper level. When the results are downloaded UNIT-e only looks at the first four did 0150 hence it finds two entry codes.  Next time I will omit the Subject entry level.

Hope this helps.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">rosemary green
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 11:13 AM
Subject: KEY SKILLS RESULTS

Hello there,

Is there anyone who uses AQA for Key Skills plus DITA or UNIT-e for MIS?  If so, have you had any problems importing AQA Key Skills results in that they appear to import ok, then vanish into obscurity somewhere in the system never to be seen again!  We’ve been in touch with CAPITA but it’s not been resolved, so if anyone has any ideas…….

Thanks

Rosemary Green

Exams Officer SEEVIC College