From: Bambury, Lyn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 August 2003 10:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Claiming achievement for Key Skills

How are other College's claiming for their Key Skills results this year?

Previously, we have only been able to claim for the complete result i.e.
student must pass Test and Portfolio, there was no partial claim.

I think this year we can claim partial for either a pass in a test or a
portfolio.

Any ideas, please

Thanks

Lyn Bambury

Chelmsford College

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This message is sent in confidence for the addressee
only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are
not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised
recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us
of any errors in transmission. Thank you.