-----Original Message-----
From: Evaluation of online learning
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 3:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: First draft of online learning evaluation instrument

Dear John,
I send you back a very intersting survey. The work in this group for
evaluation of online and e-learning is wonderful. Many thanks on what you
have done in it.

Best wishes
Mirka
(See attached file: EVALUATION OF ONLINE LEARNING_survey_mirka.doc)

                    "Konrad, John [CES]"

                    <[log in to unmask]>                        Komu:
                    Odeslal: Evaluation of online               Kopie:

                    learning                                    Předmět:
First draft of online learning evaluation instrument
                    <EVALUATION-OF-ONLINE-LEARNING@JISCM

                    AIL.AC.UK>

                    23.07.2003 13:37

                    Odpovězte prosím uživateli

                    Evaluation of online learning

Dear Colleagues,

I would appreciate it if you could review the attached and let me have your
thoughts.

Kind regards,

John

<<EVALUATION OF ONLINE LEARNING ver 1.0.doc>>

John Konrad<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns
= "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Senior Lecturer in Professional Development

Course Leader, MSc (Teaching and Learning using ICT)

School of Education & Professional Development

Leeds Metropolitan University

Carnegie Hall

Beckett Park Campus

Leeds LS6 3QS

Phone: 0113 283 2600 ext 3634

Fax: 0113 283 3181

IP Address: 160.9.201.215(See attached file: EVALUATION OF ONLINE LEARNING
ver 1.0.doc)