I cannot remember who has access to this information, but there are data
protection laws in the UK and I would check the form for any reference to
this.

One applies for undergraduate courses on a standardised form so I suspect
that is seen by more people than for post graduate courses which is seen by
only the one institution. For them to pass that information on to anyone
else without your permission would be illegal. However how far that
information is shared within each University itself would be something that
would be governed I suspect by there individual data protection policy which
they must have.

It would be wise to make enquiries as each University will have a data
protection officer.

Larry

are now located at: