On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 06:26  PM, Dan Brickley wrote:

> The TF have a characterisation of the DC RDF in HTML use case, thanks
> Dave Beckett, who is a member of the joint Task Force due to his
> experience editing both the Simple DC in RDF spec and the RDF/XML
> syntax spec.
>
> I have to say I'm very pleased to see this work progressing, as it
> finally offers some hope of an (implemented!) story about how we can
> have XML documents be both validatable in the XML schema sense, as
> we'll
> as draw upon vocabularies defined using RDFS and OWL technology.
> Interesting times! So I encourage DC-architecture folks to have a read
> through the discussions to date at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/
> ...I'm afraid I don't have a handy summary, but do note that Masayasu
> Ishikawa has been doing some very nice work on modular document
> structures, for eg. see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2003Jun/
> 0009.html

Additional documents that may be of use in helping establish the
context / background are the following -

RDF in XHTML
Task Force Document 27 May 2003
http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdf-in-xml

RDF in XHTML Taskforce Charter
http://www.w3.org/2003/05/rdf-in-xhtml-charter

I agree with Dan's view of this work. It's very important work thats
long overdue. It's good to see this work finally progressing.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/