Sorry to bother everyone on the list with this matter of list administration.

Can Nick Megoran please contact me by e-mail?  I've tried sending a
number of messages to him and they keep bouncing back.

thanks,
Lawrence
--
Lawrence D. Berg, D.Phil.
Canada Research Chair in Human Rights, Diversity and Identity

Dept. of Geography, Okanagan University College
7000 College Way, Vernon, B.C., Canada, V1B 2N5
Voice:  +1 250 545-7291 ext. 2264;  Fax: +1 250 545-3277
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Homepage: http://www.geog.ouc.bc.ca/geog/berg/Berghome/

Editor: The Canadian Geographer/Le Geographe canadien
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0008-3658
http://www.geog.ouc.bc.ca/tcg

Co-Editor: ACME: An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies
http://www.acme-journal.org

Canada Research Chairs: http://www.chairs.gc.ca