Dear List members,

Some time ago, we made a request to GeogFem for references to recent
works on Masculinities and Geography for a review article that we
were writing for Gender, Place and Culture.  We promised to post to
the list the responses to our request and the results of our search
as a bibliography for other interested colleagues to use.  Since the
bibliography is twelve pages long, we felt it best to save it as a
PDF file that colleagues could then download from a website.  The
bibliography can thus be downloaded directly from the following web
        http://www.acme-journal.org/MascBib.pdf

We would like to thank all those people who provided us with
references to their own and colleagues' works.

Best wishes,
Lawrence Berg and Robyn Longhurst
--
Lawrence D. Berg, D.Phil.
Canada Research Chair in Human Rights, Diversity and Identity

Dept. of Geography, Okanagan University College
7000 College Way, Vernon, B.C., Canada, V1B 2N5
Voice:  +1 250 545-7291 ext. 2264;  Fax: +1 250 545-3277
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Homepage: http://www.geog.ouc.bc.ca/geog/berg/Berghome/

Editor: The Canadian Geographer/Le Geographe canadien
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0008-3658
http://www.geog.ouc.bc.ca/tcg

Co-Editor: ACME: An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies
http://www.acme-journal.org

Canada Research Chairs: http://www.chairs.gc.ca