Dear All,

Further to my e-mail last week, any of you who were interested in the Contaminated Land Officer post at Hounslow will have noticed that the advert did not appear in last weeks Guardian (not our fault!)

We are assured that the advert will appear this Wednesday, and we have adjusted the closing date and interview dates accordingly.

The post will be at scale SO2 with a starting salary of approx. £24,800 (inc. outer London weighting)

For an informal chat please contact Richard Wood, Unit Manager, on 020 8583 5065.

Regards

Andy Bent-Marshall
Principal Contaminated Land Officer
London Borough of Hounslow

Hounslow Council routinely monitors the content of e-mails sent and
received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with
its policies and procedures.

The contents of this message are for the attention and use of the
intended addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering it to them, you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way. To do so may be
unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake please advise the sender
immediately.

Where opinions are expressed they are not necessarily those of the
London Borough of Hounslow.
    This email has been scanned for Virus infection by MessageLabs
     For more information please email [log in to unmask]

 This email has been virus checked by the Eclipse Internet MAILsafe service
 www: http://www.eclipse.net.uk/                email: [log in to unmask]