For anyone interested in community psychology in Australia, here are instructions for how to sign on to the Australian list.
Rebekah

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:06:35 +1000
From: Heather Gridley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Subscribing to COMMPSYCH
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hi folks

A  number of you have enquired from time to time about subscribing (for
no charge!) to COMMPSYCH, the Australian Community Psychology email
list. It's not a very onerous list, because we seem to keep the
correspondence down to the essentials (what's essential?? well, we call
'em as we see 'em). The last time this instruction was circulated, it
missed an important element - your name!  So if you were unsuccessful at
your first try:

The correct line is -

send an email to [log in to unmask] and include the following
line:

subscribe commpsych <your name>

eg, subscribe commpsych Heather Gridley

followed by a couple of returns.

Also make sure that you send the message in "plain text" rather than
"richtext" or "html". It is usually best to delete your signature
totally
from the message.

But if you do join, make sure you follow the rules of the game - don't
press 'reply' to anything, unless you want your message to go to the
whole list. Send a new, individually addressed message to the sender.

Do sign on - let's hope it works this time.

Regards

Heather

--
Heather Gridley
Department of Psychology

TEL 61 3 9688 5224
FAX 61 3 9688 4324

Email: [log in to unmask]

Rebekah Pratt
Research Associate
Sub-department of Clinical Health Psychology
University College London
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
Tel: 020 7679 1844
Fax: 020 7916 1989