Apologies for cross posting.

I will be removing myself temporarily from this list at the weekend as I am
leaving Gateshead Council - but hope to rejoin once I'm settled in my new
post at National Care Standards Commission.

Thank you to everyone who responded to my queries on & off list in the past,
and I've enjoyed watching the debates that I wasn't involved in too. I'll
certainly be recommending the list to my successor!

Kirsty E Gray
Information Rights Officer
Gateshead Council

Tel. No: (0191) 433 2170
Fax. No: (0191) 478 2755
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.gateshead.gov.uk

(Note - views expressed are those of the sender, are provided for discussion
and debate and do not necessarily reflect the council's corporate position.)

Important Information
This e-mail constitutes a confidential communication and is
subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately. You should not use
or copy it for any purpose, nor disclose it to any other
person.