Dear Colleagues,

I thought I had read recently of a library authority that was no longer asking for proof of address as part of its joining procedures but I cannot find trace of it in the archives of the list. Can anyone help me?
The London Libraries Development Agency is running a project in five London boroughs to develop library services to refugees and asylum seekers and joining procedures have been flagged up as a barrier to access to the service. Do any of your authorities waive ID for any categories of new user?

With thanks in advance for your help - I will summarise for the list.

Fiona O'Brien
Development Manager
London Libraries Development Agency
35 St Martin's Street