From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 July 2003 16:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Research Digs in Britain

A team of Japanese archaeologists (can't remember the University) came to
work on the little known planned medieval town of Swavesey in Cambridgeshire
for a couple of seasons about 4 years ago.

*** Private And Confidential Notice ***
The information contained in this E-MAIL is intended for the named
recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information and
if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take
any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this E-MAIL in error, please notify the sender
immediately by using the E-MAIL address or on +44 (0) 1733 452411
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by
mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions
expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the
opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from
Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence of
computer viruses and security issues.