Interesting as I happen to have information on a video available from the
NAS featuring three AS students speaking for themselves, one of them being
me. The difference about this video is that it was not made by profesionals
and is a damn sight more authentic as a result. Available from the NAS for
£15.99 it is called "Outside in, Living with Asperger Syndrome"

http://www/larry/arnold.com/ASvideo.htm

Larry

are now located at: