Hello,
I would like to pick up on Ian Huckvale's query about classifying
whiteboard resources (see message forwarded by Sarah). I'm interested in
knowing whether anyone is cataloguing any other platform specific
resources, for example resources designed for use on Palm Pilots or other
pda's. If so are you using the LOM to describe this platform dependence?

Phil.

--
Phil Barker                            Learning Technology Adviser
      ICBL, School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences