On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Warin, Stephen wrote:

> I'm attempting to implement OAI on IEEE LOM metadata (XML files) against
> a ticking clock as my project funding runs out very soon.....
>
> Does anyone know of an existing transformation route from LOM to
> unqualified Dublin Core i.e. XSLT scripts that transform:
>
> (a) From LOM to DC

The XSLT at

http://www.rdn.ac.uk/publications/rdn-ltsn-ap/xslt/lom2dc.xsl

should do pretty much what you want (certainly for instance metadata that
conforms to the RDN/LTSN LOM Application Profile at
http://www.rdn.ac.uk/publications/rdn-ltsn-ap/).

Just out of interest, can anyone explain why indenting is not applied to
the output of this transformation?

Regards,

Andy
--
Distributed Systems, UKOLN, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/ukoln/staff/a.powell       +44 1225 383933