From: Pearson, David (Cultural Services)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 July 2003 08:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Virus Alert

With profuse apologies to all, but I have been informed this morning that I
may have a virus, through the email below.  I have in fact checked the
system, and it is present.  Could I ask you all to please run through the
instructions as listed below to both check and destroy the virus - I have
confirmed with our IT department that this works, and they have confirmed.

Thanks and apologies.

regards
David

David S. Pearson
Service Development Manager (Stock/Social Inclusion/Special Services)
Worcestershire C.C.
Tel: (01905) 428945
Fax: (01905) 748619