There are on-line epidemiology courses available through the University
of Pittsburgh's Graduate SChool of Public Health's Global Health Network
SUPERCOURSE (a *free* web-based library of tutorials in public health
and epidemiology).  No tuition, no academic credit.  However, you can
use the modules to create a self-designed Web course for academic credit
through the School of Information Sciences at Pitt; I have six students
doing this self-design approach this summer.

You can access the SUPERCOURSE at http://www.pitt.edu/~super1/

Ellen Detlefsen
Associate Professor, Department of Library & Information Science
Core Faculty, Center for Biomedical Informatics
Project Director, Highmark Minority Health Link
Chief, Information Dissemination Unit, Intervention Research Center for
        Late Life Mood Disorders, School of Medicine
University of Pittsburgh
135 N. Bellefield Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15260

email: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]
website: http://www2.sis.pitt.edu/~ellen/
phone messages to:  412-624-9444
FAX to: 412-648-7001 (Departmental FAX)