Hello,

I am now having another go at attaching a separate PBS farm to our CE,
using Owen's updated instructions.

There are no obvious problems until I try to restart globus-gatekeeper on
the CE. This then fails, with the following messages in
/var/log/globus-gatekeeper.log:

Notice: 6: /opt/edg/sbin/edg-gatekeeper pid=20800 starting at Mon Jun  9
18:34:44 2003

Failure: error check net_setup_anon_listener bind: Address already in use

Failure: error check net_setup_anon_listener bind: Address already in use

Anyone know what is going wrong?

Cheers,

Ben

--
Dr Ben Waugh                                     Tel. +44 (0)20 7679 3783
Dept of Physics and Astronomy                    Internal: 33783