Hi,

Steve's answer was correct. we run a BDII on gw30 (not gw03). We have done
this for some time and I am pretty sure that it was announced both on the
iteam and tb-support lists. When it can the BDII updates its information
from the II on gm03 (this was is done like this for several reasons that
are not worth going into here) which means that the information on web
page is pretty much accurate.

All the best,
david