Jonathan,

A typical weekly storage rate would be c. 6 pence per box.  For each box, there would be an initial charge for registration and barcoding; for example, 75 pence.  There may be additional charges to catalogue the actual files within a database.

For collection, this is often priced by journey, e.g. £15.  For retrieval, this would vary according to required turnaround time; this could cost between £15-30 per journey.  Alternatively you could look at scan or fax on demand.

Another criteria is whether you require a discrete storage area/room?

I've put some information at http://www.thedocumentsite.co.uk/Archive_Storage.html

Kind Regards,
Reynold.

> Dear All

Please could anyone provide me with some figures regarding the cost of off-
site storage companies in the London region.  I am basically looking at 3
factors:

1. Collection service
2. Storage rate (by number of boxes/space)
3. Retrieval service

Thank you for your help. <

Reynold Leming
Commercial Director
Mint Business Solutions Ltd
Failand House, 22 Newbridge Road, Bath, BA1 3JZ
Tel: 01225 311993
Email: [log in to unmask]
Information Url: http://www.thedocumentsite.co.uk
Corporate Url: http://www.mintsolutions.co.uk

'From Information to Innovation'
The Mint MCI Knowledge Management Solution