  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Luis Barreiros
  To: qual-software
  Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 5:10 PM
  Subject: Re: ATLAS.ti Version 5: Developer presents new software (free seminar)UK

  Hello,
  I'm a user of Atlas 4.2 and and I'm very glad to know that version 5.0 will be released very soon - I hope next July!.

  But, by now, I would like to know if anyone knows a trustful program to construct genealogies like the diagrams used by professional kinship anthropologists.

  Thank you and good luck for everyone
  Luis Barreiros
  Portugal