I will be out of the office from 21/05/2003 until 09/06/2003.

We're backing the region's bid for Birmingham to be named European Capital of Culture 2008.
Visit www.beinbirmingham2008.net

The information contained within this e-mail sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us by telephone immediately on +(44) 121 303 6666 (International) or return it to us by e-mail quoting the name of the sender and the addressee.