From: Inger Eriksson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 3:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE : Find a Research project on Islam and fundamental rights

Hello,

I have tried to find the research project or report without any success. I
believe the title should be Research Project on Islam and Fundamental
Rights. Reference: DG.JAI/A5/Islam/01. I have looked for the document at the
documents register on the site of DG. JAI, the European Parliament and the
Council's sites.

            Does anybody know about this research project and where I can
find the text.

            Thank you in advance!

            Best regards,

            Inger Eriksson Haider