Wool tradecloth garments

We are currently putting together an exhibition that explores British made wool
tradecloth traded and appropriated by native peoples across the world. The
exhibition, to be held at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Exeter
(April-September 2004) and Museum in the Park, Stroud (October 2005 ? March
2006), is related to an AHRB funded research project. While we have many objects
incorporating small pieces of tradecloth we are looking for and would like to
borrow a full garment made from a large piece of tradecloth. If you are aware of
any native non-European costume or objects made from large lengths of wool cloth
in the UK, thought to be of possible British origin, please contact Morwena
Stephens, C/o RAM Museum, Queen Street, Exeter EX4 3RX, 01392 665952,

The information contained within this e-mail sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us by telephone immediately on +(44) 121 303 6666 (International) or return it to us by e-mail quoting the name of the sender and the addressee.