Hello List,

I will be sending sample copies of the CD to people as soon as possible.
Your response was very encouraging and many thanks for the words of advice.
There does seem to be a gap in the market for computer based materials that
actually meet the specification.  I will do my best to please.

PS.  My email exceeded its memory at about 11pm on the 12th June.  If you
did send a message between then and now I do apologise.  Please resend your
email as the problem has been rectified.