Hello All,

I have bee accepted to present a session at the 2nd Annual Shared Decision
Making Conference in Swansea, Wales in September of this year. My session
concerns findings from my research regarding the awareness and use of power
by staff working with clients with acquired brain injury. My problem is I
have no funds to get to this conference. Due to a restructure, my uni is
only able to consider contributing "top up" funds after I have exhausted
other resources to locate some fundings to help cover airfair from Sydney,
Australia to the UK, accommodations and registration fees. I have been
scouring the net looking for potential sponsors and I am following some
leads. In an effort to "exhaust all resources" before begging the head of my
school again, I thought I'd ask here if anyone has any suggestions for
potential sponsors - ABI agencies, advocacy groups, medical centres,
corporations....anyone you know who will consider alloting funds to an
individual for the purpose of conference attendance. Web sites of
organizations would be helpful. Thanks in advance! Feel free to email me
direct.

-Suzanne
***************************************
Suzanne Leigh Snead, M.S.
Ph.D. Candidate
School of Social Sciences
GP Building, Third Level
University of Newcastle
Callaghan, NSW   2308
AUSTRALIA
61-2-4961-4650

If we only know how to communicate with violence,
Then it is time to learn a new language.

are now located at: