Dear Marcelo,

A couple of suggestions, I find that forgotten math for me can be recalled by
calling up:

http://www.sosmath.com/

For specific derive related problems you might try to send a specific concern to
the attention of  the authors:

The QR method for finding eigenvalues

of large square matrices

written by

Terence Etchells & Carl Leinbach (whilst at LJMU on sabbatical)

School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences Department of Computer Science

Liverpool John Moores University Gettysburg College

Liverpool Gettysburg PA

UK USA

[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]

Hessenberg Matrix

HESSENBERG(A)

This function converts any square matrix A into upper Hessenberg form. That is a
matrix which has zeros below the sub diagonal, but has the same eigenvalues as
A.

On flâne sur l'avenue de Jean-Jaurès,
et comme Paul Langevin, on essaie
de se poser des questions.