Health Informatics Journal
Volume 09 Issue 02 - Publication Date: 1 June 2003

To download your FREE sample copy of Health Informatics Journal please
follow this link:
http://www.sagepub.co.uk/journals/details/j0503.html

CITATION: Smart administrations in the healthcare sector
A. Anagnostakis, G. Sakellaris, M. Tzima, D. I. Fotiadis and A. Likas
University of Ioannina and Biomedical Research Institute-FORTH, Greece
http://www.sagepub.co.uk/journals/details/issue/abstract/ab029364.html

Implementing authentication (LAP) and monitoring in healthcare information
systems
C. Chousiadis and G. Pangalos Aristotle University
http://www.sagepub.co.uk/journals/details/issue/abstract/ab029359.html

Analysis and design of the eSAP: An integrated health and social care
information system
H. Mouratidis and G. Manson Computer Science Department, UK and I. Philp
Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing, Community Sciences Centre,
Northern General Hospital, UK
http://www.sagepub.co.uk/journals/details/issue/abstract/ab033783.html

Who uses the Web as a health information source?
K. Eriksson-Backa Abo Akademi University, Finland
http://www.sagepub.co.uk/journals/details/issue/abstract/ab029374.html

Episodes of care: To include primary care is the challenge
O. Elonheimo University of Helsinki , M. Linna National Research and
Development Centre for Welfare and Health, Finland and M. Brommels
University of Helsinki
http://www.sagepub.co.uk/journals/details/issue/abstract/ab029363.html

Information needs in a clinical trials unit
H. A. Bailey Clinical Information Unit, Velindre Hospital, Wales and C. J.
Urquhart University of Wales
http://www.sagepub.co.uk/journals/details/issue/abstract/ab029357.html