Hello derivers,

I receive almost daily viruses (as email attachments), most
of them having Derive related subjects (but in general the message
is empty).
I was told that it is possible that someone in the list could have
an active virus which sends such emails automatically.
For some time I cannot reach the DERIVE-NEWS from my university;
it seems that the access from the university site was blocked by
JISCMAIL because of such viruses (probably); for example I had to
re-send the last message (concerning the eigenvectors) from a public
email account.
I would like to know is someone else has similar problems, and
maybe, an advice.

Sincerely yours,
V. Anisiu

Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.personal.ro/