From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 June 2003 14:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AMI/CHD role

Latest national audit data on patients who are thrombolysed pre-hosp is a
average pain to call time of 83 minutes - admittedly, these patients are not
typical chest pain patients, but this is well within the 3 hours when
thrombolysis is likely to have a marked effect.  We are beginning to
regularly see pain to needle times of less than an hour with pre-hosp
thrombolysis patients; unsurprisingly, they do very well with respect to ST
segment and pain resolution.

Anton