From: Ian Stokes-Rees [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 April 2003 14:40
To: GridPP Testbed Support
Subject: Oxford

Oxford will be down for the next week or so.  Recent "events" have made
this a good time to try a "from scratch" installation of the EDG software,
possibly attempting to use the RH7.3 base.  I'm not sure if (or how) this
should be reported to any wider EDG groups (CERN RBs, other EDG users,
etc.).

Cheers,

Ian.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                 [log in to unmask]
Particle Physics, Oxford        http://www-pnp.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes