It is just as well they did not go to Eton together.

See today's Sunday Telegraph -

"Bullied George Orwell 'killed' Eton boy using black magic
By Catherine Milner
(Filed: 18/05/2003)

George Orwell spent his life believing that he had killed a fellow pupil
at Eton using voodoo, according to a new biography.

The late Sir Steven Runciman, the medieval historian, revealed in a
letter written shortly before his death that he and Orwell practised
black magic on a wax effigy of Philip Yorke, an older boy who had been
threatening and offensive.

They were horrified, however, when Yorke first broke his leg and then,
months later, developed leukaemia and died."

Never trust a Blair!

Best regards Dom Stocqueler.

P.S. Can I get rock at Wigan Pier?

>>Just finished re-reading Orwell's fine essay on Kipling.  Like Orwell,
I love the wonderful poetry of Kipling and try to >>bring it to my
students during the course of the year in the World History course I
teach.