The next meeting of the Records Management Society, Local Government Group
will be taking place on THURSDAY JUNE 26TH 2003. The meeting will be held
at The Abbey Community Centre, 34 Great Smith Street Westminster. The main
speaker will be Richard Blake from the National Archives, Local Government
Unit and he will be talking about how the National Archives can help local
authorities to implement Freedom of Information.

The programme for the day is as follows:

10am   Welcome
10.30  Demo from supplier (to be arranged)
11.30  Coffee
11.45  Richard Blake - National Archives
12.45  lunch (supplied)
1.30pm break out session
2.30pm feedback from breakout
3.00pm RMS LGG - getting the working groups going
3.30pm close

If you are planning to attend this meeting please let me know for catering
purposes (if appropriate stating any dietary needs as I have yet to sort
out lunch with the caterers)(on [log in to unmask]). If anyone
needs directions can they please include a fax number and I can fax
directions as required.

If anyone has any queries about the contents of the day or wishes to
contribute to the agenda please let Tony May know on

We look forward to seeing everyone who can make it at the meeting.

Tony May and Elizabeth Barber - Co-Chairs