  From: Allan Hewitt
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 1:07 PM
  Subject: Content Analysis

  I am looking for someone experienced in computer-based content analysis of electronic text who could give me some advice on choosing the most appropriate package. I don't want to burden the list with my questions, so if anyone is willing to reply off-list, I would be extremely grateful.

  Allan

  Dr Allan Hewitt, Lecturer in Music
  Subject co-ordinator, PGCE(S) Music
  Faculty of Education, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
  Tel: 0141 950 3476    Fax: 0141 950 3314