Dear John
I've been out on site and at our User Group meeting in Northallerton, so I've only just got your message.
Our software for SMRs/HERs meets nearly all of your requirements now, and will meet all the others in the near future (for example, the ArcView 8 mapping module is due for release very soon).
Perhaps you might want to get in touch off-list to discuss the details,
all the best
Crispin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crispin Flower
exeGesIS SDM Ltd.
Great House Barn
Talgarth
Powys
LD3 0AH
Tel: 01874 713072/711145
Fax: 01874 711156
email: [log in to unmask]
This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, the E-mail and any files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.

Nothing in this E-mail message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of exeGesIS SDM Ltd unless confirmed by a signed communication.

exeGesIS SDM Ltd will make every effort to keep its network free of viruses.  However, the recipient of this message will need to scan this message, and any attachments, for viruses, as exeGesIS SDM Ltd can take no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by this e-mail.