Hi everyone
I have been having discussions with our additional support department on how to manage students with extra time in the main Hall with other candidates sitting examinations with different finishing times.  How do other colleges manage this?  Do other colleges arrange separate rooms for ALL students with additional time allowances ?  Do you ever get complaints from students saying that they were disadvantaged because other students left and disturbed them?

I need some help please!

Thanks

Mrs Sally Graham
Registry Manager