Dear all
A virus has been passed on to me by a contact. My address book WAS
infected. Since you are in my address book, there is a good chance you will
find it in your
computer too. The virus (called jdbgmgr.exe) is not detected by Norton or
McAfee anti-virus systems. The virus sits quietly for 14 days before
damaging the system. It is sent automatically by messanger and by the
address
book, whether or not you sent emails to your contacts. Here is how to check
for the virus and how to get rid
of it:

> 1. GO TO START, FIND OR SEARCH OPTION, 2. IN THE FILE FOLDER
OPTION,
>TYPE THE NAME
> jdbgmgr.exe, 3. BE SURE YOU SEARCH YOUR C:DRIVE AND ALL SUB-
FOLDERS
>AND ANY OTHER
> DRIVES YOU HAVE. 4. CLICK "FIND NOW", 5. THE VIRUS HAS A TEDDY
BEAR
>ICON WITH THE NAME
> jdbgmgr.exe DO NOT OPEN IT!!! 6. GO TO EDIT (ON MENU BAR)
CHOSE
>"SELECT ALL" TO HIGHLIGHT
> THE FILE WITHOUT OPENING IT. 7 NOW GO TO FILE (ON THE MENU
BAR) AND
>SELECT DELETE. IT
> WILL GO TO RECYLE BIN. IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, YOU MUST
CONTACT ALL
>THE PEOPLE IN
> YOUR ADDRESS BOOK SO THEY CAN ERADICATE IT IN THEIR OWN
ADDRESS
>BOOKS. TO DO THIS:
> A. OPEN A NEW E-MAIL MESSAGE B. CLICK THE ICON OF THE
ADDRESS BOOK
>NEXT TO THE
> "TO" C. HIGHLIGHT EVERY NAME AND ADD TO "BCC" COPY THIS
MESSAGE,
>ENTER SUBJECT TO
> EMAIL.
>
> SORRY EVERYONE. I FOUND IT IN MY SYSTEM AFTER ONE OF MY
CONTACTS SENT
>ME THIS
> EMAIL. IT'S FAST AND EASY TO GET RID OF. JUST DO NOT OPEN
IT.