Hi

Just a quick query. Could anyone who is having difficulty accessing
content on the new opening pages of our web site let me know please?

www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies

I'm wondering if there may be some problem with the temporary style
sheet I'm using when viewed on older versions of Netscape for example
(it's supposed to be white text on a navy background with yellow links
and headers, and aqua sub headers by the way). How about anyone with a
screen reader or enlarger or monochrome?

Suggestions welcome but please mail me off the list.
Thanks
Mark Priestley
Centre for Disability Studies
University of Leeds