I don't "suffer" from autism, I have autism, I prefer to say I am autistic
as one might say I am artistic.

What I do suffer from is some the failures outlined in this report. I don't
like to put the blame on autism but I am quite prepared to put it on the
government and local authorities. Perhaps it could be said that the local
authority "suffers" from me.

Larry

are now located at: