Hi Mark

Even though I have no problems accessing the actual site, I
have been having problems with the link style. Being
colour-blind I can't tell the difference between the white
and yellow text, especially with a dark background. I've
been running my mouse over the text to find links.

Sorry if I'm being pedantic.

Kiran

On Thu, 15 May 2003 11:22:58 +0100 Mark Priestley
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just a quick query. Could anyone who is having difficulty accessing
> content on the new opening pages of our web site let me know please?
>
> www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies
>
> I'm wondering if there may be some problem with the temporary style
> sheet I'm using when viewed on older versions of Netscape for example
> (it's supposed to be white text on a navy background with yellow links
> and headers, and aqua sub headers by the way). How about anyone with a
> screen reader or enlarger or monochrome?
>
> Suggestions welcome but please mail me off the list.
> Thanks
> Mark Priestley
> Centre for Disability Studies
> University of Leeds
> LEEDS
> LS2 9JT
> UK
> tel: +44 113 343 4417
> fax: +44 113 343 4415
> e-mail: [log in to unmask]
> http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies
>
> ________________End of message______________________
>
> Archives and tools for the Disability-Research Discussion List
> are now located at:
>
> www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
>
> You can JOIN or LEAVE the list from this web page.

Herkiran Toor,
BT Project Manager
Centre for Access & Communication Studies
University of Bristol - Union Building
Queen's Road
Bristol BS8 1LN
0117 954 5717