From: Accident and Emergency Academic List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Danny McGeehan
Sent: 29 May 2003 23:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GMC Registration

The GMC appear not to have publicised this change. I only found out about it from a South African doctor and then had it confirmed via an HR(medical staffing) contact with the GMC. It certainly isn't anywhere in plain English on the GMC site.......... together with the implications!

Perhaps I'll start learning Polish (they vote to join the EU on June 8th/9th).

Ray