From: Ian Stokes-Rees [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 May 2003 16:54
To: GridPP Testbed Support
Subject: Which version of EDG software?

The recent list of release versions looks like:

edg-v20030501_1050.html
edg-v1_4_11.html
edg-v1_4_10.html
edg-v1_4_9.html
edg-v1_5_0.html
edg-v1_4_8.html
edg-v1_4_7.html

While the first one sort of looks like a mistake, what about the rest?
Specifically, should I be trying to use 1.4.11 or v1.5.0?  And where do we
find out information about the differences between releases (specfically
between v1.4.x and 1.5.x)?

Cheers,

Ian.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                 [log in to unmask]
Particle Physics, Oxford        http://www-pnp.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes