From:   Helen McNamara [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tue 4/1/2003 12:48 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Learning bytes campaign extension

Dear Colleague

Due to the overwhelming success of the Learning Bytes campaign, we are pleased to inform you that we are able to extend this campaign to attract a further 1000 learners through branded learning centres over the next two weeks. We will close registration when this target is reached. If you have outstanding codes currently available you can use these now to register learners.

Please contact the Helpline NOW on 0808 100 8091 for further codes to attach to new learners - we are particularly keen to see uptake from those Learning Centres who have not so far participated, but this offer is open to all centres, on a first come first served basis.

The Helpline will issue codes as before, and we would urge you to attach each of these to unique individuals where possible, as payment will be per learner completed by end April.

Your Learning Centre Development Officer will also be in regular contact with you during April regarding current progress and completion of learning.

Thank you once again for participating in this hugely successful programme.

Regards

Helen

Helen McNamara
Learning Services Manager
Scottish University for Industry Ltd
Europa Building
450 Argyle Street
Glasgow G2 8LG
e: [log in to unmask]
w: www.scottishufi.com
t:  0141 285 6053
m:07769 698670
f:  0141 285 6001

Private and Confidential:

This e-mail transmission is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, disclose, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it then immediately notify our e-mail administrator on (tel no 0141 2856000). It is recommended that the recipient of this
e-mail undertakes virus checks.
Helen McNamara
1/4/2003