For my British "two-penny-worth" I think the change is a good one.  It
isn't only the out of office messages that are a problem but the "me too"

Regards,

Antoinette Carter

This email is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not
the original intended recipient. Prudential cannot accept liability for
statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on
behalf of the Prudential. In addition no statement should be construed
as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

Prudential plc
Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0HH.
Incorporated and registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office as above. Registered number 1397169.
Prudential plc is a holding company, subsidiaries of which are
regulated by the FSA.

"Prudential" is a trading name of The Prudential Assurance Company
Limited. This name is also used by other companies within the
Prudential marketing group, which between them provide life
assurance, pensions, savings and investment products. The Prudential
Assurance Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office at 142 Holborn Bars, London, EC1N 2NH.
Registered number 15454. Regulated by the FSA.

An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception
or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.