The Local Government Group of the Records Management Society will be
meeting at the conference on Sunday afternoon. I will be chairing the
session as my co-chair, Tony, won't be around that evening. He has e-mailed
the group to say that we will be brain-storming the business case for
Records Management in Local Government.

I'm just starting to put some thoughts together and I desperately need to
know how many people are likely to be at that session so that I can make
some sort of agenda so that we can get the most use out of that time.

If the people who are coming to conference and who want to attend that
session would like to discuss something else in preference, please let me
know.

I would be grateful if people could come back to me as soon as possible.

Many Thanks

Elizabeth Barber
Information Management Co-ordinator (Freedom of Information)
Tuesday-Thursday (01622-696581)
Records Manager/Modern Records Archivist
Friday (01622-605239)
(Kent County Council)