From: Nicola Franklin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29/04/2003 18:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EDMS and thesauri

Hi all

We are currently seeking someone interested in constructing file plans and
thesauri and glossaries to work on a large-scale project at a government
department - a contract post, probably for 12 months.

Please email me or call 020 7378 7068 for more details if you're interested.
Nicola

The contents of this email may be confidential. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Umgeni Water does not accept liability for any statements and opinions which are the sender's own view and not expressly made on its behalf.