I guess there'll be a rash of 'me too' on this subject. We're (hopefully)
about to embark on the same kind of exercise as audit have just finished
inspecting our current policies / procedures in relating to information
security.

Eagerly await their recommendations even though it'll mean more work for me
- because they found some lack of cohesion & glaring holes, especially in
the non-technical side.

So really interested in advice from anyone who has already tackled these
issues and how to tie the whole thing back to DPA, FOI, etc.

Kirsty E Gray
Information Rights Officer
Gateshead Council

Tel. No: (0191) 433 2170
Fax. No: (0191) 478 2755
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.gateshead.gov.uk

(Note - views expressed are those of the sender, are provided for
discussion and debate and do not necessarily reflect the council's
corporate position.)

Gateshead Council back the NewcastleGateshead
bid to be European Capital of Culture 2008

Important Information

This e-mail constitutes a confidential communication
and is subject to legal privilege.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. You
should not use or copy it for any purpose, nor disclose
it to any other person.