Hmmm....tend to think that people behave like humans good and evil don;t really apply.  However...have met many people who seem to make fairly free decisions (does such a thing exist?) to behave well or badly.
Ian
-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion on theoretical and research issues in counselling psychology [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Pamela Harper
Sent: 01 April 2003 13:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Clients and the war

Thank you for the thought Francis
It sums up my philosaphy whole hearedly.
Infact peolpe often do not see bad in people.
I believe that people are basically good and if not it is because they have a problem, whatever that may be.
Refering again to Maslow - humans have a need to be loved and liked on their way to self actulisation. In return we have to love and like others. Perhaps it is people who are on their way to self actulisation that see the good and beauty in this evil world.
Pamela