Is there an elevator in the apartment you may think of to turn down, or would it possible to do the steps (i.e. human assistance) in another way ?

SCS
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 1:55 AM
Subject: US please answer

Hi
I really need some help here. I have documented disabilities where my hands are partially paralyzed and I cannot walk stairs even at school I have a key to the elevators. My grip is bad and I might fall.
The coop I applied for only allows me to turn down three apartments this one is a walk up can I wave this in front of their face and say it is not a valid turn down.
Pat